part 3 of my “haven’t read yet series” that people will be judge me hard for! let’s begin!
- Stephen King books/series – WOW. This one I’m pretty ashamed about. One of the most legendary and iconic author of our time, if they most. I’ve seen some of his movie adaptions and some of my favorites are Carrie, The Shining, Stand by Me, and The Green Mile. So I’m pretty excited to read his books & novels finally.
- Anything by Lauren Oliver – This is another popular-ish YA author that I’ve read nothing from. She’s written the Delirium trilogy, Panic, Before I Fall, and among others. I’m mostly looking forward to reading her newest release, Replica before most of her other books, which I’ve heard mixed reception about most of them.
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak – A pretty beloved novel of itself. I remember my grandma used to tell to read this all the time. I never got around to it. I do own this one.
- A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L’Engle – Another one I’m sort of ashamed I haven’t read yet. This book is a childhood favorite for many especially people a little bit older than me. This one I’m more obligated to read since the new movie is coming out which looks so visually stunning.
- Stephanie Perkins trilogy – This trilogy consists of Anna and the French Kiss; Lola and the Boy Next Door; Isla and the Happily Ever After. These three books are incredibly popular. Whenever you hear YA contemporary I usually see people on Booktube or blogs recommending these to read. Again, I’m not sure whether I’d like these kind of YA contemporary because I haven’t ventured into YA contemporary that much.