This is my first time being nominated for a blogger award! I’m so excited and thankful. A huge thanks to Meaghan @ Words Gremlin for nominating me!! You are awesome!! 🙂
- Thank the blogger who nominated you by linking their blog
- Answer the questions
- Nominate 11 blogs with 11 questions
- List the rules as well as display the Sunshine Award Logo on your post
1) If you could choose any superpower at all, what would it be?
Probably teleportation so I could travel anywhere for free.
2) Do you have a favorite plant?
I love cacti and other succulents. Sunflowers are another favorite of mine.
3) If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would you go and why?
Northwest US, but specifically Oregon and Washington because I want to go to Powell’s in Portland and Washington so I can see all the places they filmed at for one of my favorite TV series, Twin Peaks. Also the scenery is pretty amazing from what I’ve seen.
4) How many languages do you know?
One. English because I’m a basic white American. I took Spanish for three years in high school but it never stuck with me. I may try to learn a language again sometime.
5) If you had a time machine that only worked for one round trip, what time period would you go to?
If I can go to the future, then probably when I’m like 30. Just to see if I got my life together by then. But I can only go back, then the 1980s to see what my parents were like but I’m hoping that there’s no Back to the Future rules of time travel.
6) Besides bookish and bloggish things, what’s your favorite hobby?
I like playing video games, watching film + tv, writing in my bullet journal, listening to music, and writing. I honestly wish I had a really interesting and unique hobby but these are pretty fine by me.
7) Sunny days or rainy days?
Both but like where I stay inside all day because living in Florida means sunny days are just SUPER HOT and rainy days are just thunderstorms and possibly tornadoes and hurricanes.
8) What’s your favorite meal?
I have so many. I think my favorite though has to be ropa vieja with rice, beans, and fried plantains. Highly recommend this if you go to a Cuban restaurant.
9) What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received?
I don’t why this compliment has always stuck with me, but at the mall this really cool girl complimented my outfit and my sweater. It still makes me so happy.
10) Favorite book genre?
Sci-fi and fantasy for sure. I also enjoy contemporaries and historical fiction too. But I love when those genres especially SFF have feminist themes and diverse representation.
11) Would you rather always have your favorite song stuck in your head forever or always dream the same thing at night?
My favorite song stuck in my head. I think having the same dream would get old.
Who I’m Tagging + My Questions
I’m only going to tag 5 since I haven’t really been on here long enough and I’m not familiar with everyone just yet. Check all of these because they are super awesome!! 🙂 Also I apologize if I tagged you and you’ve already done this. At least you’ll have more questions to answer I guess lol!
1. Which summer movies are you most anticipating?
2. Which authors would you would like to see write a book together?
3. What are your go-to feel-good movies/shows/music/activities/etc.?
4. A book or book series you would like to see adapted into a movie or show and who would you want to see adapt it?
5. What are some blogging goals you would like to achieve before the end of the year?
6. Did you enjoy or hate the books you were assigned to read in school?
7. How to do you treat yourself?
8. Favorite non-Disney animated movie?
9. Favorite memes?
10. Favorite tropes?
11. How do you like your pizza?