I was nominated by Libby @ Dim Screen for this award. Thank you so much by the way! I can’t express how much I appreciate being nominated for an award like this. Go check out their wonderful blog! I’m very excited to answer these questions! 🙂
UPDATE (9/8/2018): So like the true dumbass that I am, I forgot to put two of the other essential parts of this tag. 🙃🙃🙃 I am a failure of a blogger! Please shame me down below in the comments. 💕
- Thank the person who nominated you and give a link to their blog.
- Answer the questions you are asked.
- Nominate a few other bloggers for the award and inform them.
- Create ten interesting questions to be answered by them.
Libby’s Questions + My Answers
What is your favorite ‘treat yourself’ food?
Where is your favourite place to read?
My bedroom. On my bed or at my desk.
Do you have a goal you want to achieve before the end of 2018?
I hope to get my driver’s license and for a book related one, complete my Goodreads Reading Challenge for this year.
What is your favourite hobby (not including reading)?
I like bullet journaling, watching films & movies, and playing videos and listening to music and making playlists.
One interesting and unique fact about yourself.
Here’s a spooky fact about myself: I had an imaginary friend named Lizzie when I was little and in that same house, there was a young girl who had died in a fire in the late 1890s and her name was also Lizzie…*shudders*
What is the worst (dumbest, most useless) purchase you’ve ever made?
I bought this like foam head thing from Michaels for no reason and I put makeup on it. This was years and ago I still have it. I don’t know what to do with it lol.
Have you ever been on an crazy adventure? If so what was it?
Many especially with family and friends. One specific time was on my 19th birthday when my friends and I went around our town trying to find something spooky to look for and we went to spray paint in the tunnel and takes pictures at night. I ended up getting ant bit. But I had a lot of fun.
What’s the number one thing on your bucket list?
Visit all 50 states of the U.S. and also all the continents excluding Anarctica (lol I’m avoiding the cold guys)
List your top five favourite films.
This is always so hard because I have so many favorites but if I had to narrow it down to just five I think I’d be these 5 although I change my mind ALL THE TIME.
- Kiki’s Delivery Service
- The Silence of the Lambs
- Mad Max Fury Road
- 10 Things I Hate About You
If you owned a boat what would you call it?
LOL I like this one a lot. I think I would call my boat The Lazy Dreamer
- Elissa @ Elissa Reads
- Dezzy @ The Thoughtful Voice
- Ben @ Ace of Bens
- Aurora @ Aurora Librialis
There’s no pressure to do this, but I would to love to see your answers for these if you do! 🙂
1. If you were stranded on an island and could only have 5 books with you, which books would you have?
2. What other websites/apps do you use for bookish things?
3. Favorite season?
4. Do you ever change your opinion on a book? If so, how often?
5. Favorite genre(s) of music
6. Are you participating in any reading challenges this year? If so, have you finished any of them or not yet?
7. A genre you wish you read more of.
8. If you were to dress up as any character for Halloween, who would it be?
9. The worst book-to-movie adaptation you’ve ever seen
10. A current non-bookish favorite.
Thanks for reading!