Hey everyone! Here’s a fun ol’ tag that I’m gonna do!
I was tagged by the wonderful Ace of Bens! Thank you so much!!! 😀 💜 💫
1) Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
2) Answer the questions asked on this post — don’t stress it’s quick!
3) Nominate and notify some peeps. 5 preferred.
WHAT ARE YOUR TOP 3 BOOK PET PEEVES?
- Long winding descriptions can be this for me sometimes. I do love lush and flowery words most of the time, but there’s been a few occasions where it’s gotten out of hand for me.
- nOT LiKe OthER gIRLS
- MISCOMMUNICATION. DEAR GOD.
NAME A PERFECT READING SPOT.
Definitely a nice bed by a wonderful with sunshine coming through with a blanket and the AC on. AKA my room.
GIVE 3 READING CONFESSIONS.
- I have never read the Harry Potter series. I’ve only seen the movies. Which I know is considered a crime in the book community lol. Forgive me please. I just know a lot because of the book community and basically the internet.
- Sometimes while I’m reading I have to reread a sentence/paragraph just to make sure I processed all the information correctly. This is probably why it takes me so long to read sometimes, unless it’s something I just want to quickly devour.
- I have a tendency to skip ahead a few pages from the page I’m reading just to see what I think is going to happen, happens or not. I have no shame.
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED DURING A BOOK?
Yikes I guess this is another confession. Give me a tragic/emotional book and I will start a waterfall. I think the last book I cried during was Sadie. It had so much tragedy that felt so real and it the kind of tragedy that happens in society everyday.
NUMBER OF BOOKS ON YOUR BEDSIDE TABLE?
Currently, two on the bedside table. Which are An Enchantment of Ravens (which I’ve finished and can finally return to the library) and The Wicked Deep, which I’m still currently reading. Also my kindle which has a bunch of books that I don’t feel like counting right now lol.
FAVORITE READING SNACK?
Fruit like grapes or apples. Can be sticky so beware.
WHAT ARE 3 BOOKS YOU’D RECOMMEND TO ANYONE?
Piecing Me Together by Renee Watson
Homegoing by Yaa Gyasi
Shadow of the Fox by Julie Kagawa
3 of my favorite reads from this year that I think are not only accessible but also enjoyable for everyone!
PROVIDE A PICTURE OF YOUR BOOKSHELF.
My main bookshelf is a work in progress so here’s a picture of my bed’s little bookshelf (which is also a work in progress but at least in better shape!)
I’m also lacking some bookish knick knacks and items for it! 😢😢😢 Also sorry for the quality I took this at night!
HOW MUCH DO BOOKS MEAN TO YOU IN 3 WORDS?
Escape from reality.
Thanks for reading! Now time for some tagging! 🙂 Also no pressure or anything if you have done this already or just don’t want to do it!
🌟 And whoever else wants to do this!! You’ll be “tagged” officially by me if you see this post!